Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Missing something

Nice punchline....but somehow falls short of the epic is was expecting.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Fantastic

Beautiful animation great flow, funny and adorably charming. Fantastic.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Funny But Gets Old

Its extremely funny, love the womans voice. But after a while it get old and out of synch...

Jerry Jerry

Amazing.

It is about time I see something so fresh and original and creative here. Amazing job, it was perfectkly done from start to finish. Love the creativity and truthfullness.

The Super Mario Rap The Super Mario Rap

not to bad for your first

not to bad, i laughed, once......but not bad for your first flash, keep it up

Joevan responds:

If it's not bad why did you gave it 3?
Waaaaaaaa

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

Cool.

It was a shameless DBZ ripoff, but it was cool. And by the way, fierce diety links outfit is way different than that, and way cooler.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

INsanity.

Wow, that was funny. I can hardly move, and i shit my pants. Love the FF tribute, and of course all the other cameos. Truly a work of genius, good job.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Cant breathe im laughing so hard.

I have give it to ya man, that was incredible. In my opinion, right up there with the madness series, the real legend one and two were awsome, cant wait for number 3. I love your art style and your incorporation of the games most memorable feature. Two thumbs up bro!

L.O.T.R L.O.T.R

WTF!

Pathetic! That was awful! First, the graphics were terrible, the humans looked like orcs, lok like you did everything in paint! The sound was awful, you could hardly hear those voices at all........i put humor 10 cuz i was laughing about how bad that was.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Ownage. Clown scares me.......

Oh my god. That was truly incredible. That clown gives me the creeps. Enough said, its madness in its truest form. Cant wait for the 6th installment.